สวัสดีค่ะ

My new address is:
2/1 Soy Prachasuksan
Muang Nakhon Phanom City
Nakhon Phanom Province
48000 THAILAND
If you would like to look at videos from my trip I am uploading them at www.youtube.com/user/emma1elizabeth

"The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for. "

"See things as they are and write about them. Don’t waste your creative energy trying to make things up. Even if you are writing fiction, write the things you see and know."

Sometimes my weeks are full of adventure,
And sometimes my weeks are relaxing and slow.
So please be patient with updates,
You want to read them as much as I want to write them.
Peace and Love.

PS. As this is an imperfect world and as this adventure I am on is full of unexpected surprises, I would like to apologise in advance for any comments that may seem offensive or full of frusteration. This whole experience is new and exciting for me, but there are things that I find different and frusterating. I'm not writing about them to complain, but to write the truth of my exchange, the people I meet and all of the places I go to. Because if everything were perfect, it wouldn't be an adventure... it would be a vacation.


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pictures from the Southern Paradise Trip

I haven't put up pictures on this guy for a while. So, here you are!


Phang Nga Bay


James Bond Island (as seen in The Man with the Golden Gun)



Me and my lovely friends at James Bond island. (Our pose is not cliche at all)

Exchangers in Krabi

Krabi




Krabi





Jumping off the boat in Krabi


Krabi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know my dear emma, I am indeed jealous of you and these experiences. I hope there are many more to come.
Much love,
Matt