สวัสดีค่ะ

My new address is:
2/1 Soy Prachasuksan
Muang Nakhon Phanom City
Nakhon Phanom Province
48000 THAILAND
If you would like to look at videos from my trip I am uploading them at www.youtube.com/user/emma1elizabeth

"The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for. "

"See things as they are and write about them. Don’t waste your creative energy trying to make things up. Even if you are writing fiction, write the things you see and know."

Sometimes my weeks are full of adventure,
And sometimes my weeks are relaxing and slow.
So please be patient with updates,
You want to read them as much as I want to write them.
Peace and Love.

PS. As this is an imperfect world and as this adventure I am on is full of unexpected surprises, I would like to apologise in advance for any comments that may seem offensive or full of frusteration. This whole experience is new and exciting for me, but there are things that I find different and frusterating. I'm not writing about them to complain, but to write the truth of my exchange, the people I meet and all of the places I go to. Because if everything were perfect, it wouldn't be an adventure... it would be a vacation.


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anger Management

I just spent an hour typing out exactly why I am angry. All the reasons, everything that has gone bad today. Then BLOGSPOT decided to be a real ass and delete ALL of it, after all my hard work. And now I am even ANGRIER.
I guess it is for the best, some of the things I was typing were full of so much emotion that some people may not have been too pleased with me.

AALSKGHAL;SKJFAL;SKJF'ASLKFHA;LSGKNA;SLFKNMASC
WIRYA;LSKHGAL;SKFJAL;SKRUAO;WITYHAO;SFHALKSGHAL; ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That is how I feel today, if I could begin to possibly put it into words.

Suzanne and I have been excluded from a youth exchange trip because our counsellor wants us to see the festival here. I wanted to see the festival anyways but the fact that they tried to keep it a secret from us that there even WAS a trip really upset me. I'm pissed. I'm not going to go into full detail about everything, but I cried I was so angry, and I had every right.

Today I watched the sun set on my happiness. Today was one of those days where you can't be happy, you can only be pissed off and upset no matter what happens. Even after watching a beautiful sunset of the most magnificent purple, then they deepest burgendy and the most wonderful blood red. The clouds hang in the sky as if they had been painted and move so slowly that they seem to just lay there frozen. But tonight I didn't enjoy it, all I could do was sit, eat peanut brittle with Suzanne and wallow in self pity.

"We are the youth of the nation"

2 comments:

Jared Stryker said...

Damn that sucks...

Trudy said...

Aw Emma... I am sorry you had such a crummy day. But, I guess these things are part of life - as you say, this is what makes it an adventure. Hey - sometimes candy and self-pity are just as good as it gets and never mind what other people of you for it! I am sure the beautiful sunset will bring a morning full of new promise and the weight of disappointment on you now will disappear! Take care sweetie! Trudy (we miss you!)